Experiential Mondays at Omega recovery include activities like hiking, paddle boarding, rock climbing, horseback riding, and tons of other outdoor adventures. Nature has unique and healing qualities that people have benefited from since the beginning of time. Balance is key to recovery and a healthy life. Adventure therapy in nature helps our mind, body and soul decompress from our stressful, high-tech driven lives.Drugs and alcohol dull the senses and shut off the user from the surrounding environment. At Omega Recovery we believe a healthy recovery includes an awakening of the senses and reconnecting with nature.Nature adventures help recovery by restoring energy and confidence. Nature clears the mind, instills hope, and helps a successful life become conceivable. The Barton Creek Greenbelt located in south-central Austin, contains over 800 acres of beautiful nature trails, with the main trail spanning almost 8 miles.Clients connect and transform with adventure therapy and the magic of the Austin greenbelts. Experiential Mondays at Omega Recovery sends clients on a journey of self-discovery, healthy recovery and personal growth.Nature helps us to look at ourselves honestly, with regard to our gifts, talents, strengths and weaknesses. Spending time on trails in the greenbelt, rock climbing, swimming in Barton Springs, exploring the hill country are just a few of the ways to help us see our true potential, to develop self-love and accept ourselves for who we truly are. Moreso, we’re able to invision who we can become. Adventure therapy at Omega Recovery is a big part of our program and we continue to see it inspire emotional healing in our clients. To learn more about our programs, contact us at 512-387-9575.
Please Help by Sharing
- The Emerging Threat of Tech Addiction
- Can I Keep My Job Through Addiction and Recovery
- Turn Over A New Leaf—Employment After Addiction Treatment
- CBS Austin News: Dr. K, Community Integrated Addiction Treatment
- Depression Types, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
- 4 Tips to Help Combat Gambling Addiction
- How to Choose the Right Rehab Facility
- Psychological Dependence: How Does It Develop?
- Why You Should Consider Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
- You, Me, and NAMI – Together We Can Make a Difference