About Omega Recovery Counseling & Treatment Center – Austin, Texas
ABOUT OMEGA RECOVERY
We offer PHP, IOP and wellness programs for Adults and adolescents and also specialize in treating Millennials and the attendant mental health and screen addiction issues that many young people are struggling with. Omega’s founder and Chief Clinical Officer Dr. Nicholas Kardaras has spent almost 20 years in NY helping thousands of young people and adults to overcome their mental health and/or addiction challenges as they discover their true potential.
The “Omega Point” was originally a term coined by the French philosopher Pierre Teilhard de Chardin that was used to describe the pinnacle of human consciousness and evolution.
What is Omega Recovery?
- Omega Recovery is a transformational healthcare company that offers the full continuum of care for addiction and mental health disorders: Aftercare, Outpatient, Residential Treatment and Sober Living. Omega will also offer a detox facility, offering a full continuum of care.
- Omega Recovery’s holistically-oriented and licensed programs offer the most progressive and comprehensive services and treatment to clients struggling with substance and behavioral addiction, processed addictions, as well as mental health issues such as depression, anxiety and PTSD.
- Omega’s treatment philosophy embraces the notion that all people have the capacity to grow, flourish, and self-actualize once they break free from the grip of active addiction and/or the underlying psychological or emotional challenges that have been negatively impacting their lives.
We specialize in treating people of all ages (from teens to millennials to adults). We understand that the modern technological digital age has exacerbated many clinical disorders such as anxiety, depression and addiction disorders and we are one of the pioneers to treat this new Classified disorder.
What is the Omega Model?
Omega Recovery is a unique, cutting edge Outpatient Treatment Program in Austin and a Residential Treatment Program in Hawaii (Maui Recovery) that offer innovative and progressive therapies offered by some of the most respected and credentialed clinicians in the field of addiction and mental health. In addition, with our detox facility coming soon, along with our current immersion treatment center, extended care homes, Medical Assisted Treatment Homes (MAT), graduate sober living homes, and our outpatient center, we offer a full continuum of care to help individuals not only overcome addiction, but transform their lives. But most of all, it’s our community and family, the spirit is alive and we not only provide treatment to individuals, we go beyond that and grow them, develop them, and empower them into leadership positions when they are ready. Our community is vibrant with community events, sporting events, speaker meetings, educational events, and birthday celebration gatherings.
With Dr. Kardaras’s thought-leadership and national media attention in treating Millennials & Adults, Omega is a premier treatment provider treating the exploding opioid crisis, the spiking depression and mental health epidemic, underlying trauma/family of origins issues, and the ever-increasing issues with digital/screen addiction.
Omega’s flagship Full Continuum Program is located in Austin and our Residential Rehab immersion program is located in Maui, Hawaii.
8 Sober Living homes, 102 Beds Downtown, Austin Texas
- www.BridgeWaysoberliving.com Ranked #1 sober living in Austin, Tx
- www.HickoryWindRanch.com Ranked the #1 site on Google, featured on A&E
- www.WestlakeRecovery.com Premier Downtown Austin Sober Living & Extended Care
- Hawaii Treatment Center (Intimate setting & environment with 10 beds)
- Hawaii Island Sober Living (8 beds)
- www.mauirecovery.com Ranked #1 Hawaii Treatment Center
- View our latest Maui Recovery brochure.
Outpatient Treatment (IOP)
- Outpatient Center in Downtown Austin, Tx
- View our latest Omega Recovery brochure.
- Treating Mental Health, Addiction, Processed Addiction, Trauma, Underlying Issues, Digital & Screen Addiction