Psychical symptoms of depression include:
- Feeling down, sad, or upset is normal. It can be concerning feeling that way for several days or weeks on end.
- Physical symptoms and behavioral changes caused by depression include: Lack of energy, chronic fatigue, feeling sluggish frequently
- Difficulty sleeping, concentrating and making decisions.
- Changes in appetite and weight
Emotional symptoms of depression include:
– Loss of interesting/no longer finding pleasure in activities – Feelings of sadness, anxiety, or emptiness
– Feeling of hopelessness
– Restlessness, irritability, and anger
– Experiencing feelings of worthlessness or helplessness
– Thoughts of death or suicide
Anxiety can happen to anyone from time to time. It’s not unusual to experience anxiety before a big event or important decision. Chronis anxiety can be debilitating and lead to irrational thoughts and fears that will interfere with your everyday life.
Physical symptoms and behavioral changes caused by anxiety disorder include:
– Feeling fatigued
– Difficulty concentrating
– Racing heart
– Grinding teeth
– Difficulty sleeping, falling asleep or staying asleep
– Difficulty controlling feeling of fear or worry
Your Journey Starts Here
Flexible appointments and urgent care. Or call — (512) 456-9373