Article provided by: Good Heart Recovery
If you’re ready to enroll in a Santa Barbara addiction program, Good Heart Recovery offers the ideal rehab strategy, involving rehab services, outpatient care, aftercare support, and more. You can only combat substance addiction effectively in a competent and high-end facility under the supervision of qualified experts. Everything else falls short in terms of safety and long-term effectiveness.
How does an addiction program work?
Many rehab facilities focus on detox as their primary tool for fighting addiction. We believe this is an approach lacking any real long-term effectiveness. The optimal rehabilitation strategy needs to encompass multiple disciplines for maximum effect and lasting results.
Our addiction program relies on a variety of procedures like:
- Compassion-Based Interventions – A recovery strategy promoting inter-personal reflection, parallel healing, inner acceptance, and discovering one’s life’s true purpose.
- Mindfulness-Based Clinical Practices – Relying on guided meditation to self-analyze your own thoughts and change your perspective on life in general.
- Evidence-Based Psychological Care – Identifying and addressing suppressed traumatic memories that affect our patients’ mental and spiritual integrity and affect their recovery.
- Person-Centered Medical Model – We shape our treatment approach to match our patients’ clinical makeup for maximum results.
- Mental Health Services – We diagnose and treat co-occurring disorders like anxiety, PTSD, depression, or bipolar disorder throughout the rehab treatment and beyond. This will contribute to a lower risk of relapse and allow our patients to live a fulfilling lifestyle over the years.
- Alumni Program – The Alumni program is part of the aftercare strategy, focusing on relapse prevention, family connection support, life skills training, etc. This Santa Barbara addiction program aims to build the foundation for a sober lifestyle for years to come.
Overall, the main purpose of our rehabilitation program isn’t just to help you quit your addiction. More precisely, it aims to help you understand why and how you have fallen victim to addiction in the first place. Having this information will allow you to adjust your way of thinking and understand what you need to do to achieve a sober, more fulfilling life.
Are addiction programs effective?
The answer depends on a multitude of aspects, like:
- The program you’re looking to join
- The period you will be spending in rehab
- The rehabilitation services available
- Your level of determination and inner strength to pursue your goals, etc.
In truth, substance addiction is a chronic disorder, which means there is no medical cure. Beating the illness refers to adopting a long-term management and relapse prevention plan to serve you for years to come. Under our team’s guidance, you will learn how to live a fruitful and sober life next to the people you love, without the fear of relapse.
At Good Heart Recovery, we strive to help people discover a new path in life. One that doesn’t involve drugs, alcohol, desperation, or fear. We invite you to our Santa Barbara addiction program to build a new path in life and regain your freedom. Check your insurance coverage on our webpage or call us directly if you wish to discuss to one of our counselors!