Article provided by: Sage Recovery & Wellness
When looking for help with alcoholism, or any form of substance addiction, choosing the right rehab facility can make the difference between a life of sobriety and miserable failure. At Sage Recovery, we have designed the ideal Austin recovery center, offering well-rounded rehab programs for long-lasting benefits. If you want to know what makes the difference between a deceiving or subpar rehab center and one that checks all the boxes, here’s what you need to consider:
1. Full rehab experience
Stay away from rehab facilities that only promote detox and medication as their sole approach to rehab. It’s not worth it changing one addiction for another; plus, detox-only facilities rarely deliver long-lasting results, as most patients relapse soon after completing the program. Instead, you want an Austin recovery and addiction treatment that goes through several programs. Here we include:
- Residential/Inpatient care – Focused on 24/7 supervision, a controlled environment, and high-end amenities and recovery programs. It is the ideal choice for late-stage addiction when patients need medication, therapy, and supervision around the clock.
- Partial-Hospitalization Program – This program no longer requires 24/7 hospitalization. Instead, you only visit our center for treatment and therapy for several hours a day; no overnight stay is necessary.
- Intensive Outpatient Program – IOP follows the PHP as a transitionary stage towards complete recovery. It is a maintenance-based program, relying on therapy, counseling, and aftercare assistance.
2. Luxurious amenities and comfort
The ideal Austin rehab center needs to deliver top-notch amenities for comfort, peace of mind, and spiritual rejuvenation. This includes services like sauna, massage, nature walks, comfortable setting, and an overall warming, cozy feeling. In this sense, our facility will make you feel at home, as it provides security and peace of mind.
3. Complete palette of services
For effective and reliable rehab, your rehab facility of choice should provide holistic treatment. This means incorporating a variety of procedures into the rehab treatment, including:
- Behavioral therapies (CBT, DBT)
- Trauma research, diagnosing, and treatment
- Music and art therapy
- Group interactions
- Coping skills management and education
- Relapse prevention support
- Personal development assistance
- Aftercare guidance
- Optimized nutritional plans
- Recreational activities, etc.
All these programs and activities promote healing on all levels (body, mind, and spirit), making such a rehab protocol effective like no other.
4. Advantageous financing plans and insurance coverage
At our Austin drug rehabilitation center, we offer both. We’re working with a third-party company that will negotiate with your insurance company to get the best coverage possible. Plus, our partnership with eMedical Financial Solutions offers flexible credits with interest rates starting at 9.9%.
5. A friendly attitude
The staff’s ability to resonate and empathize with your problems is essential for the success of our drug rehab in Austin, TX. If you’re looking for a reliable, welcoming, and top-tier Austin recovery center, know that we have a family here, and we’re ready to welcome you in.
Sage Recovery offers medical support, guidance, and mental and spiritual assistance to individuals dealing with all forms of substance addiction. You can reach our rehab team at (512) 306-1394 for insurance verification and details about our recovery program.